February 2012 Progress Report
Thu Mar 01 2012
This is FreeDroidRPG's 12th monthly progress report, celebrating a full year of great reports about great progress! In this year, no less than 132 items were listed in these reports, and they have covered many important additions to the game. We hope you, the community, have enjoyed the reports and found them helpful in keeping up with the development of the game, and that future reports will be filled with even more changes and improvements. Speaking of which, here are some of the things the team was up to during the past month:
- Vending machines have been implemented, and currently they sell various consumable items such as coolants and nutrients. By Miles McCammon.
- Three designs for the vending machines have been included, thanks to Infrared and Miles McCammon.
Among the smaller changes:
- The moving target Tux, the player character, follows has been restricted to a maximum of 2 units away from Tux, to allow better control with the keyboard. By Vinayak Garg.
- Arthur Huillet fixed a bug that allowed destroying an already destroyed enemy.
- The code for the Graphic User Interface has been factorized and made more efficient by fluzz.
All in all, 19 changes were committed in February.
As always, we want to thank everyone who contributed to the game during the month and during the year, and remind everyone that if there's something bugging you about the game you can always tell us about it, file an official report about it or even take a shot at fixing it. If you do, you might even be featured on this list next month!
-The FreeDroidRPG Team